CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 29 July 2011

Grace's Story

I wrote this out last night but forgot to post it. I thought it was the cutest thing ever so I had to share it with you. Before she went to bed, Grace told me she wanted to tell me a story about Mickey and Minnie Mouse. And here it is:

One day, Minnie was walking in the forest and she fell over and hurt her knee. Mickey took her to the doctors and the doctor said "That's not good" and gave Minnie some sweeties. Then they went outside and there was a monster and Minnie got caught in its mouth but then she got out and went back into the clubhouse because it was getting dark and the stars were coming out.

She's so adorable. And loves reading and telling stories. Just like her mummy :)

Anyway, that was all for now so I'll sign this off on behalf of my little story teller...

By Grace aged 3

1 comment: