CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

And then my mother poisoned me...

Not written on here in a few days. Apologies! I've been super busy working on a website to promote my writing. Which is actually going terribly.

I had been thinking about doing one for a while so on Friday I thought I'd just go for it. I paid for a domain and web host. And that was where I had no idea what I was doing. Someone suggested I find a web design site online so I did and I sat up until 3am doing it, getting it perfect. Then on Sunday, it occured to me that I couldn't actually use it, as it was published with another website. I wasn't impressed to say the least but I carried on. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing so a couple of people helped me out and it looked like I was finally getting somewhere, only I couldn't find a decent website template that made the site look awesome. So I gave in and started doing some housework.

I got a call off my dad asking did I want to go over for dinner and seeing as I had eaten nothing all day and had nothing in I did go over. My mum had made pasta with chicken and bacon and it was nice, up until I thought I had eaten a bit of raw chicken. I have major chicken paranoia, I usually always check inside every piece before I eat it incase it has the slightest tinge of pink. But as I was so hungry, I didn't bother to check. And to my own peril. Not 5 minutes after finishing it, I felt so sick, I actually had to run back to my house. All night then, I felt off so I ended up going to bed at 9. I can't help but wonder if I had picked up the wrong meal and the raw chicken was actually meant for my sister who was driving my mum up the wall.

Anyway, I feel a little better today, although it is August 1st and instead of blaring sunshine, it is grey and raining. So I got up fairly early and decided to have another go at this website. Which has resulted in me completely blocking myself out of my control panel so I can't access anything at all. Fantastic. I really cannot be trusted with these things. I have the technical capacity of a dead squirrel.

Infact, I should probably get off here now, before I do something wrong and my page just vanishes. I'll put up the link to my website on here. If it ever gets finished and I don't throw my laptop at the wall beforehand.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment